Virgin Australia with alliance partner Delta Airlines, together bring you the best of two worlds. Offering access to our hub at LAX to connect to 320 cities in North America.
- 25 flights a week connecting ex AKL/WLG/CHC/DUD
- Early arrival into LAX, Late Departure – allowing more time to connect
- Baggage checked through to the final destination
- Business Class on both VA and DL offers Fully lie flat-bed
- Baggage allowance of 2 pieces of 23kg each for Economy, and 2 pieces of 32kg each in Delta One, First, and Business Class* when traveling on either airline.
Virgin Australia is proud to be a codeshare partner with Delta Air Lines – one of the world’s largest airlines. Together Virgin Australia and Delta serve more than 170 million customers each year with a broad network of destinations across North America, Australia and New Zealand designed to meet the needs of our busy corporate and leisure travellers.
Our partnership offers Velocity Frequent Flyer members the ability to earn and redeem Velocity frequent flyer points and gain status credits on eligible flights along with other service benefits including the use of Delta Airlines lounges within the USA* and Virgin Australia lounges within Australia. (*selected lounges)
Virgin Australia sales office
Auckland international Airport
Ray Emery Dr
Ph:0275 737 782